2D Artist (Remote)
Plarium – Herzliya, IL
Plarium is seeking a talented 2D Artist to produce high-quality artworks for a new upcoming mobile title. As a 2D Artist, you will be tasked with generating high quality content within the style of their game.
Plarium is one of the biggest gaming companies in the world, dedicated to the creation of competitive, compelling, and highly immersive online games. Our passion for games reaches the fingertips of +400M players worldwide, and this is where inspiration is born. Plarium is home to anyone who has a spark of play and desire to take the world, together.
To be successful in this role, you must have the stylistic flexibility, experience in the gaming industry, natural talent of a fine artist and be able to work and communicate well within a team.
As a 2D Artist, you will be responsible for…
- Rendering Various assets of the game which include: Characters, Background elements, GUI elements, splash Screens, textures, and more
- Applying finishing touches on other assets
The skills and experience that you’ll need…
- Strong illustration skillset and understanding of human anatomy, volumes, weight, shape and silhouette
- Comprehensive understanding of proportion, scale, perspective, lighting and colour
- 5+ years of professional development in the gaming industry as a 2D artist or as a Concept Artist
- Proficiency in creative tools like Photoshop, Painter, etc
- Good communication skills and passion to work and collaborate within a team
It’s a bonus if you have experience in…
- Promotional art creation and matte painting
- Environment design
- ZBrush or other modeling tool
Plarium was founded in 2009 to create great online games, in 2011 they shifted focus MMO strategy games, and after releasing Total Domination they haven’t looked back.
The success of Total Domination prompted Plarium to open state-of-the-art studios around the world to develop more award-winning hardcore MMORTS titles for Internet browsers, social networks, and mobile devices, including acclaimed social titles include Vikings: War of Clans, the Stormfall franchise, as well as non-MMORTS breakouts like Raid: Shadow Legends and Lost Island: Blast Adventure.
Plarium push the boundaries of online gaming and are dedicated to the creation of competitive, accessible, highly immersive online game worlds, with their titles currently enjoyed by 400 million people across 150 countries!
Interested to know more?
For more information about the role itself, the studio and their culture don't hesitate to get in touch!
Get in touch with Liam on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1709 834777