Supplier name: Aardvark Swift Recruitment Limited
Publication date: 25/02/2022
Commitment to achieving Net Zero
Aardvark Swift Limited is committed to achieving Net Zero emissions by 2050.
Baseline Emissions Footprint
Baseline emissions are a record of the greenhouse gases that have been produced in the past and were produced prior to the introduction of any strategies to reduce emissions. Baseline emissions are the reference point against which emissions reduction can be measured.
|Baseline Year: 2022|
|Additional details relating to the Baseline Emissions calculations|
|We have not previously assessed or reported emissions, therefore, this year, 2022, is our baseline year.|
|Baseline Year Emissions:|
|Scope 3 (Included Sources)||N/A|
Current Emissions Reporting
|Reporting Year: 2022|
|Scope 3 (Included Sources)||N/A|
Emissions reduction targets
2022 is our first year measuring our carbon footprint, which is very low due to our flexible work from anywhere in the world policy and having no office space for employee use.
Therefore, we haven’t set out any previous emissions reduction commitment. In order to continue our progress to achieving Net Zero, we have adopted the following carbon reduction targets.
- Encouraging employees to reduce the time heating systems and electric items are in use
- Providing employees with information on how to block draughts or allow heat to escape.
- Heating and air conditioning – Both heating and air conditioning are a major factor in energy consumption. We do not own the building, therefore will work with the owner to discuss ways of improving insulation and updating the windows where possible. We will also implement dress code policies which allow staff to work in clothes which are comfortable for them.
- Swap to a renewable energy provider – we will look into using a renewable energy provider, due to the current market conditions this is not something we can do immediately.
- Lighting – we will replace as many lights as possible with LED alternatives. We will also maximise the natural lighting in a room by investing in blinds, as well as considering installing motion sensor lights to avoid wastage.
We project that carbon emissions will decrease over the next five years to 5.46 tCO2e by 2030. This is a reduction of 50%
Progress against these targets can be seen in the graph below:
Carbon Reduction Projects
Completed Carbon Reduction Initiatives
The following environmental management measures and projects have been completed or implemented since the 2022 baseline. The carbon emission reduction achieved by these schemes equate to 5.46 tCO2e, a 50%ge reduction against the 2022 baseline and the measures will be in effect when performing the contract
In the future we hope to implement further measures such as:
- Renewable energy sources for all employees homes
- Electric car use, should we need to have company travel.
Declaration and Sign Off
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been completed in accordance with PPN 06/21 and associated guidance and reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans.
Emissions have been reported and recorded in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the GHG Reporting Protocol corporate standard and uses the appropriate Government emission conversion factors for greenhouse gas company reporting.
Scope 1 and Scope 2 emissions have been reported in accordance with SECR requirements, and the required subset of Scope 3 emissions have been reported in accordance with the published reporting standard for Carbon Reduction Plans and the Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Standard.
This Carbon Reduction Plan has been reviewed and signed off by the board of directors (or equivalent management body).
Signed on behalf of the Supplier: