VP Business Development & Client Relations Gaming – Berlin
We’re excited to be working with a modern digital marketing company specializing in pay-to-play and free-to-play games on PC and console. Using their advanced in-house technology, they’ve worked closely with big names to generate big sales and bring in loyal fans, including Ubisoft and EA
They’ve embraced smart ways to tackle the challenges associated with the steadily evolving new media landscape, and are now looking for a Business Development Manager. You’ll be joining a fun-loving group of international business development and account managers in their display advertising team.
If you are a marketing enthusiast with a technical affinity, have already gained experience in approaching and managing direct gaming media partners, and are interested in working with people who love gaming, then this might be the right opportunity for you.
You’ll research the market, approach new potential gaming publishers and negotiate partnerships, then managing and driving the resulting relationships you foster. You’ll optimize performances as well as recommend and implement improvements to meet their publisher’s online marketing objectives as well as partake in trade shows to represent our client!
- You have at least 1 year experience in approaching, onboarding and managing direct media partnerships (owned & operated websites and media houses) in display advertising, ideally within the gaming industry
- You pitched to your publishers and successfully implemented various tag formats, from IABs tags to high impact formats such as popunders, skins, floating, native and other rotative tag based formats
- You have an online marketing background and understand the relevant terminology and how all this interconnected (eCPM/CTR/CR/ATF/BTF/SOI/DOI etc)
- You are comfortable with sales targets and have demonstrated the ability to achieve your goals in the past
- You are an outgoing, motivated, team oriented, communicative and determined individual
Why you should work here:
This is a great chance to become part of a unique and fun company culture. Slap-bang in the centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Sillicon Valley – you’ll be in a prime location to all public transport and amenities.
You'll also work with some of the best, top performers in the industry. Regular team events mean you'll fit in quick, and German classes means you'll easily settle in if you're not familure with the language.
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!