Dubit have multiple openings for Unity Developers to join our growing team in Leeds. We have projects that need a wide range of Unity expertise, working on products that require VR experiences to general game development.
We are a growing sixty-plus team based in Leeds who build and deliver games and large scale apps for international clients such as Mattel, PBS and DreamWorks. We have a huge variety of projects and technologies, so there’s always something new and interesting to work on. If you have a desire to join a skilled team of developers using the latest Unity techniques, get enjoyment from solving programming challenges in new and exciting spaces, such as Virtual Reality, just read our requirements below and apply today.
- Using Unity (C#) to create feature rich games/applications from concept to release in an Agile software development process
- Planning project tasks & features from a software development perspective
- Collaborating on large projects using software such as Git, JIRA and other collaborative tools.
- Understand new developments in the Unity engine and how to apply them to our software development pipeline
- Knowledge of a wide range of game development techniques and software e.g Analytics, REST API’s, Physics.
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks
- Fruit to start the week and drinks/snacks to finish it off
- Cinema trips
- Weekly events (D&D night, 5 a side football)
- Use of various VR technologies
- Coffee machine
- Have your birthday off from work
- And much more!