Established in the early 70's, our client specialise in the production and distribution of high quality children's gifts. They provide their retailing partners with a service level and buying experience highly respected within the industry.
- To service and develop identified existing accounts on identified territory.
- Identifying, calling and approaching new prospects accounts.
- Managing account plans for portfolio of key accounts.
- Liaising with correct customer departments, including logistics, shipping, accounts, QC etc. to gather the correct operating procedures for the account.
- Making sure all internal departments are aware of procedures for the customer and making sure this happens at timely intervals.
- Forecast stock on a monthly basis and gathering forecasting information from customers.
- Attending trade shows as required making sure that appointments are made and meetings are prepared for.
- Recognise new product opportunities and feedback to the Field Sales Manager.
- Calling customers if payments are outstanding, if Credit Control department requires assistance.
- Effective communication skills via face to face, telephone and email.
- Ability to analyse sales and territory.
- Ability to produce sales reports.
- Able to build relationships with buyers and internal staff.
- On occasions able to work outside of defined territory.
- Experience in selling to independent and small, multiple retailers across toys, garden centres, visitor attractions, department stores, nursery stores, card shops, general gift shops and wholesalers.
- Preferred experience in selling children’s products or licensed products.
- Interested and engaged with the market that my client operates within.
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Chris Mellor at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0)1709 834777.