Software Engineer – Cologne
This is your chance to join a strong, small team of carefully-selected developers who’re distinguished by their enthusiasm for gaming and a willingness to go above-and-beyond to delight their 40 million players worldwide.
Their success shows no signs of slowing down, and are now looking to bring on board a Software Engineer as they ramp up production for their newest project, a PVP, server-based 3D mobile game. Your mission is to collaborate with producers and engineers to design and implement new core game features. Solve challenging and complex problems around cross-platform game development.
This studio are happy to provide relocation support to their Cologne-based studio for the right candidate!
- At least three to four years of experience in mobile game development.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- Experience building great-looking, seamless mobile games.
- Experience with coding in C++.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well within a team.
- Experience with debugging/profiling tools and UI graphics programming.
- Experience with using database systems such as JIRA.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
Why you should apply:
This is a studio that provides a flexible work schedule and is big on family-like team values. You’ll have the opportunity to show off your skills at weekly/monthly online game nights and be working on timeless games that are loved by millions.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, contact Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or give us a call on 01709834777