They are a successful video games company based in Hertfordshire, who work closely with Sony PlayStation, Disney, Sega, Atari, Bethesda and many others.
An opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Community Manager.
They are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual to work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
The Social Media Community Manager will implement the Company’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging membership adoption.
- Implement the social media strategy, controlling the content on a daily basis
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the Company
- Manage and control the companies own forum pages, approving posts, whilst also engaging and encouraging dialogue from community members.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Knowledge of blogging ecosystem relevant to the gaming industry
- Strong Gaming knowledge essential
For more information about this excellent role contact Chris Mellor at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01709 834777.