Aardvark Swift are pleased to be working exclusively with an exciting social gaming company in Western Australia!
Our client create exciting social casino games where millions of users come together for fun & excitement. As one of the leading and most innovative game makers on Facebook, they're pioneering the industry into the future of social entertainment. This is an exciting time to be joining them as they have been funded and backed by the best in the business to expand on the success of their core product.
They are looking for an experienced and talented Senior UX Designer to join their team in Perth (Australia), and optimise the UX for their online games using a combination of creative design and robust analysis. You’ll be joining a hardworking, fun loving team who all work in a social environment and enjoy flexible working hours. Our client are also happy to accept over-seas applications!
What will you be doing?
- Acting as their subject matter expert UX in the business and work with the VP of Product to research and deliver new product designs.
- Establishing and owning the process for developing UX including UCD approach and standard metrics.
- Supplying specifications and assets for their products.
- Creating and maintaining the style guides according to their product and brand.
- Develop their UX team to support the emerging product lines.
- Driven to design delicious, easy to use graphic user interfaces that connect emotionally with the user.
- Great imagination.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very flexible and adaptable.
- Articulate communicator.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Interaction Design, New Media Design, Industrial Design, HCI, Human Factors/Ergonomics or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of professional design / user experience / UCD for online games, mobile apps which leverage emergent technologies, and mobile devices.
- Advanced user of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and associated design tools.
- Creative on demand but objective and analytical in your analysis of your creations.
- Adaptable in communicating designs effectively to different audiences.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products.
- Animation and 3D experience.
- Casino games experience.
- Developed digital games from conception to completion.
- Experience working in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
For more information about this excellent role contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.