Our client are the biggest globalisation company, delivering industry-leading translation and localisation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing services to the world’s top brands. From video games to life sciences, for the past 20 years our client has provided international organisations with the language, cultural and technological expertise they need to transform how they communicate globally.
As the Senior Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for owning the testing approach and quality for critical components and areas. You’ll works with the Software Engineering Leads to assist project planning, quality approach, effective test coverage.
- Proven track record of testing a minimum of 4 projects from start to completion
- Proven experience leading, tasking and representing a team on a small project or a team subset on a large project
- Demonstrated the ability to own critical components or multiple areas (e.g. Client/Service Integration, File I/O, Cross Platform Compatibility, etc.)
- Strong understanding of end to end quality processes
- Experience in delivering software as a service.
- Support Software Quality Engineering Leads to plan and drive the project quality approach and test coverage
- Work alongside software engineers to drive a Quality at Source mindset, including testing and measurement of product quality as part of feature design
- Work with stakeholders to understand the project schedule, resource allocation, contingency plans and awareness of milestones and deadlines
- Monitor/Analyze customer sentiment to identify top promoters and detrators within the prodcuct
- Mine customer data leveraging existing tools and produce regular reports on issues found
- Test co-ordination, quality status reporting and risk assessment based on the product scope and schedule
- Create, run and maintain test cases and test scenarios
- Assess and develop necessary skills as informed by risks and gaps measured in test planning activities
- Assist in testing co-ordination, test status reporting and risk assessment based on the test scope, schedule and requirements.
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Prior experience with Agile development
- Prior work in an embedded test environment
- Test experience on Win 10.
For more information about this excellent role contact Chris Mellor on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org