This is your chance to join our iconic client who is responsible for an internationally recognised brand that spans games, toys and movies, programmes and a market-leading strategic card game, with new expansions launched throughout the year.
Working closely with the Senior Director, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of world-class marketing programs to support our client’s trading card expansions targeted to their primary audience of children aged 6-12, while making sure that annual TCG marketing KPIs are achieved within the agreed budget.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Toy or Collectible product marketing
- Proven track record of launching and managing collectible toy lines targeting primary/elementary/junior school age children
- Experience of managing significant marketing budgets and buying cross-media advertising
- Experience in managing toy and collectible brands across Europe (especially in UK, France and Germany)
- Understanding of Trading Card/Strategic Card Game Category
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Chris Mellor on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email@example.com.