Senior Environment Artist – Guildford
We're working with one of the UK's most up-and-coming independent studios. Their most recent title has gone on to win a BAFTA award and they’re showing no signs of slowing down. With over 100 talented staff, they’ve now branched into enriching the VR market and have three highly anticipated titles under development for PlayStation and PlayStationVR.
Due to their continued success, they’re looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist who can confidently take their work from whitebox to final product quality. You’ll create standout re-usable props for dressing up and building the environment and character interactions that meet the high standards that the studios fans have come to expect. You’ll take responsibility for mentoring junior members of the art team, while collaborating with the rest of the art team and other disciplines to solve any technical issues and improve the game’s overall workflow!
- At least 5 years of experience as a 3D artist, working on at least one AAA title.
- In-depth understanding and practical experience of high-end 3D modeling and PBR material pipeline.
- A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates the ability to create photo-realistic models, from individual props through to full scenes.
- Experience using the Unreal Engine would be an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Some experience in a Lead capacity would also be an advantage.
Why you should apply:
This is a studio who’re proud of the friendly team culture that they’ve fostered. They make big games with small teams, so you can always be sure that you'll be playing an active role with this studio who puts a huge emphasis on work life balance.
Interested? Contact Max Stuart at Max@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!