Our London-based client have worked on a number of big movies and are now looking for a Rotoscope artist. You will work closely with the Compositors to integrate all layers and elements into a seamless visual effect and to assist Compositors by producing mattes and preparing plates.
- Produce garbagemattes and accurate articulate mattes by using in-house roto software.
- Remove rigs and wires using Nuke and other Paint software.
- Prepare plates for the Compositors by dustbusting and scratch removal.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of meeting deadlines on time.
- Continuous improvement and knowledge of 2D work flow and techniques.
- A working knowledge of Roto/Compositing package would be an advantage.
- An interest in Photography and digital manipulation would be an advantage.
- A good artistic talent with a knowledge of composition and colour.
- A strong eye for detail and precision.
- Able to work under pressure amongst a large team.
- Able to take direction and feedback well from Compositors and Supervisors.