This international company was founded in Japan back in 1996. Fast forward 20 years and they're one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world!
With a trade card game, an animated TV series and home entertainment, the brand is one that is loved by millions worldwide.
Now, they're looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join their team in London. You will be responsible for driving sales in a number of countries across a region of Europe, with your focus on either France, UK or Germany. You will work closely with the VP for TCG sales, to create and execute the business development strategy and ensure the brand exceeds profit targets.
- Work closely with the VP of TCG Sales Europe to execute distribution models to meet/exceed profit objectives in the markets.
- Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups to grow the presence of their TCG and achieve sales and availability targets.
- Position TPCi as the TCG / collectables category leader in all key retail groups.
- Identify opportunities to place the product in to new store locations / categories; influence the space available to the TCG category; grow their share of the TCG / collectables category; use retailer and shopper insights to improve visibility and placement.
- Manage the commercial relationship with distributors and continually monitor, evaluate and feedback on their performance.
- Analyse distributors’ performance to provide constant feedback and ensure service levels reach an acceptable standard through the use of KPI’s.
- Over five years' sales/business development experience preferably in gaming or consumer products
- Proven background of developing relationships with partners and vendors across multiple European countries especially in UK, France or Germany, (our key markets)
- Native French, or German may be essential depending on region
- Fluency in English essential
For more information contact Chris Mellor at email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.