Recruiter / HR Manager – Berlin
We’re excited to be working with a modern digital marketing company specializing in pay-to-play and free-to-play games on PC and console. Using their advanced in-house technology, they’ve worked closely with big names to generate big sales and bring in loyal fans, including Wargaming and Innogames.
They're going from strength to strength and are now looking for a HR Manager with recruitment experience to join their fun-loving team. You'll take a broad involvement in HR, including owning the companies recruitment process from the initial job ad through to extending offers. Taking responsibility of your own projects is a big part of your role as you introduce new proposals to improve internal processes.
- You have already gained 2-3 years of professional experience in recruiting and HR work
- You are characterized by a structured, proactive and self-responsible way of working
- You can have first knowledge in employment and social insurance
- You are an excellent Teamplayer and have sense of humor
- You are confident with a self-confident manner and very good communicative skills
- You have excellent knowledge of German and very good English skills in spoken and written English
Ad2games is a fast-growing performance marketing platform that focuses on the marketing of games. We help game manufacturers to effectively market their games and draw attention to the games through our various strategies. Our Headquarter is located in the heart of Berlin, with offices in other locations such as San Francisco, São Paulo and Shanghai.
As a "Recruiter / HR Manager (m / w)" at ad2games, you are taking on a variety of different tasks, from recruiting through the entire HR administration to larger HR projects. If you are looking for a position in which you are broadly involved in the HR field, take responsibility and have a direct influence on the success of an international company, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!