We're very excited to be working with one of the most creative independent games developers in the UK, with a portfolio of titles loved by millions of gamers worldwide. Creating games for fun's sake and driven by a passion for doing things differently, we're currently on the lookout for a Producer to help them lead a team on original IP.
As part of the production team you will be responsible for building and managing one of their internal game teams and taking one of their original IPs to new levels. You'll need to have a strong track record in production and be eager to take on a new challenge. This is a dynamic and creative environment & you'll need to be comfortable with treading the fine line between quality, time and costs.
- Growing a small prototype team into a fully-fledged development team
- Managing & leading your development team on a day to day basis
- Production planning, budgeting and reporting to the team and stakeholders
- Proven leadership skills with an open approach to management
- Proficient at scheduling, planning and tracking budgets & resources
- Familiar with a range of project management methods
- Adaptability, with a fascination for finding new and better approaches to problems
- 4+ years production experience with at least 2 projects shipped
- Experience of managing the full development cycle
- Worked on multiplayer projects
- Knowledge of working with new and evolving technologies
For more information on this role or to apply directly, please contact Simon Hope on 01709 834777 or email email@example.com