This is your chance to work for one of the most influential studios in the industry. Our client are responsible for multiple iconic franchises, with the most popular selling over 130 million units worldwide. With talent from all over the world, our client knows how to develop successful titles and show no signs of slowing down.
To keep up momentum, they’re looking to bring on board a multi-skilled PR manager to adapt PR plans to European and Pal markets, maximise potential for local media coverage, and to ensure delivery of communication campaigns on time, on spec and within budget.
- Good knowledge of the MMO, eSports market and business.
- Proven track record of PR gained in the video-games or entertainment sector, ideally at a videogame publisher.
- Proven experience planning and executing PR campaigns.
- The ability and confidence to demonstrate products both internally and externally.
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing deadlines without compromising quality.
- Creative thinker with common sense and ability to take initiative, identify potential problems/issues and react/advise accordingly.
- Degree or diploma in PR, marketing or a related field
- Active gamer with a proven passion for gaming
- Experience working at a Japanese company
- Japanese speaker
For more information about this excellent role contact Brendon Smith-Westergaard on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.