Our client is one of the fastest growing Master Toy Companies in the world and they are looking for a highly commercial and driven National Account Manager to join a small but growing team.
The National Account Manager is responsible for working with existing retail customers to increase business and to identify and close new retail opportunities. The position requires self-motivation, the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels and attention to detail and analysis.
The National Account Manager must successfully approach potential customers, manage the sales cycle, close deals (in person and over the phone) negotiate terms, and impart a level of comfort to the customer.
- As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Jazwares products
- Work closely with management to develop and implement sales strategy
- Secure existing and increasing new business
- Identify and follow up sales opportunities
- Prospecting; making and following up sales calls
- Prepare and make presentations
- Prepare and submit quotes
- Follow up proposals and close business deals
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline in order to meet objectives
- Represent the Company at Trade Shows/exhibitions
- Update and manage the sales contact tracking system
- 5+ years sales experience, consumer product a plus
- Proven ability to close deals with a consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals.
- Must be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven.
- Able to travel extensively
- Must be Proactive with energetic approach