Our client is a successful sales, marketing and retail distribution business supplying retail organisations with products at the forefront of design innovation in Toys, Kids Lifestyle and Outdoor Sports markets. They offer brands that are leaders in their sector and consistently introduce new brands to the market that provide retailers with the potential to grow incremental revenue streams.
Due to expansion of the team, our client are now looking for a Marketing Executive to support the work of the marketing team by taking the lead on projects directed at maximising company profits as briefed by the Marketing Director.
Reporting to the Marketing Director this is an excellent role for a candidate who has some marketing experience and is looking for their next challenge in a fast moving and innovative company.
- Development and coordination of brand level plans in collaboration with the Marketing Director to include marketing, sales and trade support strategies.
- Co-ordination and implementation of marketing and sales support activities at trade and consumer levels.
- Implementation of allocated budgets for marketing activities within category
- Management of other marketing projects to be defined as required.
- Development of close working relationships with brand owners.
The successful candidate will be someone with a ‘get things done’ mentality who can work on their own initiative and is a confident communicator. We are looking for someone who is a quick learner, adaptable and who is comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint would be an advantage.
To apply or for more information please contact Chris Mellor on Chris@aswift.com or phone 01709 834777