An exciting opportunity has recently opened up with one of our largest clients. They’re looking for a Licensing Coordinator to join a small team in a growing area of the business and support the Licensing Manager in developing licensed merchandise.
This is a varied role covering aspects from general admin through to organising events. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivation, passionate and driven.
- Creating, maintaining and distributing assets to licensees and agents.
- Ensuring licensees and agencies are kept up-to-date with confidential plans.
- Support Licensing Managers in the execution of license agreements across a number of products.
- First point of contact for all incoming enquiries across licensed merchandise.
- Set up systems and processes around other parts of the business.
- Admin ad-hoc project work as required by Licensing Manager.
- Highly organised with an ability to pick up projects and work independently.
- Good understanding and experience in reporting of royalties.
- Experience in licensing or related field.
- Experience working in the Entertainment Industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
For more information on this excellent role please contact Chris Mellor email@example.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.