Licensing Commercial Liaison
This your chance to join a company who’ve been at the forefront of tabletop gaming for over 30 years now. Games Workshop and it’s Warhammer IP is steeped in a rich history which spans table top games, books and video games with an incredibly dedicated fan base. They’ve gone from strength to strength during their time as market leaders and they show no signs of slowing down!
Based in Nottingham, Games Workshop are now looking to build up their Licensing department to grow both revenue and awareness of their IP worldwide. You'll liase with key licensees, pursue all marketing angles, attend trade shows and work closely with the Licensing Commercial Manager to enthusiastically follow every lead and new opportunity.
You should have demonstrate experience working IPs for a mass market audience, and previous work done in consumer apparel, Asia and Europe is a bonus!
- Sustainably grow the profit and brand exposure of IPs as agreed.
- Generate new licenses as agreed.
- Maximise returns and marketing benefit of current licenses.
- Represent Games Workshop appropriately at all times.
- Cheerful and able to engage with others in positive and productive conversations.
- Tirelessly strive to get results no matter what gets in the way.
- Sets and drives for high standards and never stops pushing for more and better.
Why you should apply:
This is your chance to work for a globally recognised brand which has offices located all over the world. Everyone who works for Games Workshop is passionate about growing the company to the best it can be, and this is your chance to work alongside like-minded individuals with a career-defining company!
Want to know more? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on +44 1709 834777