Our client is looking for a Licensing Associate (2-3month contract) to assist the Licensing Manager in delivering sales, revenue and profit targets.
The role extends across key areas of licensing, including licensee management, managing execution of marketing initiatives, and financial and legal contract support.
- Manage the existing portfolio of licensees across the region.
- Provide support for overall business development, distribution, and marketing projects.
- Work closely with the line manager to explore new market gaps and opportunities.
- Responsible for implementing defined marketing programmes to drive sales of licensed products.
- Collaborate with their team to execute cohesive programmes within consumer and trade segments.
- Assist the Licensing Manager in Financial Planning process.
- Assist their team in the collection of quarterly royalty reports and outstanding receivables as and when required.
- Commercially astute with sound business instinct and awareness of current retail trends.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to spot opportunities in the market and fill gaps.
- Ability to offer creative and innovative solutions.
- Tenacity and drive to work through challenging remits.
- Inspiration and vision, coupled with high energy, pragmatism and passion.
- Confidence and ability to influence at all levels.
For more information on this excellent role please contact Chris Mellor firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01709 834777.