Lead Web QA Engineer – London
This is your chance to work for one of the most influential studios in the industry. Our client are responsible for multiple iconic franchises, with the most popular selling over 130 million units worldwide. With talent from all over the world, our client knows how to develop successful titles and shows no signs of slowing down.
They're currently on the lookout for a Lead Web QA Engineer to form their front-line of defense and ensure that their multiple interactive websites meet their high expectations. You'll conduct extensive testing of their online systems, create comprehensive test plans and communicate website readiness in development meetings. You'll also take responsibility for mentoring Junior QA team members, ensuring that they're able to complete their daily tasks.
- Exerpeince of Agile development methods;
- Can identify and document defects in an effective manner;
- Applicable knowledge of internet technologies;
- Demonstrable understanding of blog platforms, social networking dynamics, and the basic principles of website construction;
- Demonstrable understanding of mobile and tablet application/browser testing
- Knowledge of Testing Techniques and Tools.
- Experience of how SCRUM methods are applied in agile workflows;
- Experience of creation of test plans test scripts and execution of test scripts;
- Experience with test automation;
- Experience of open source / automation testing tools and environments such as; Selenium, Cucumber, FitNesse Selenium, Watir, Ruby, Relish, Rails;
- Experience managing junior QA team members and QA outsourcing.
Why you should apply:
You'll be joining a truly global studio and have your work seen by millions across the world. This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Lead or someone who's ready to step up and take on more responsibility!
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!