Lead Client Programmer – London
This studio makes games that wow people and innovate to create experiences that previously were impossible without them. They redefine the standards on mobile platforms, producing one chart-topping success after another. Due to their continuing to growth they're looking for a talented Lead Client Programmer.
As a lead client programmer you will split your time 50:50 between writing robust, well engineered code and leading your team to success. You'll ensure the requirements of your team are met and mentor & support your team of six programmers to ensure they produce the best possible work that they're capable of. A master of architecture, you'll work on new systems and re-architecture old ones, ensuring your game runs at tip-top shape!
- Excellent engineering skills
- Strong C++ coding ability
- A background in games development and multiple shipped titles
- Team leadership experience, both with people and projects
- Proficiency in iOS and Android development
- Experience with server development
- Knowledge and understanding of graphics programming, especially OpenGL, Metal and Vulkan
- Many games shipped and live environments supported
Interested? Contact Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who this’d be great for? Refer them and we’ll give you £1000 if they get the job!