This is your chance to join one of the hottest AAA studios in the UK! Our client have created some of the most successful titles to hit the gaming market in recent years and are now wanting to add to its family of permanent staff.
They're looking for an exceptionally talented Lead Cinematic Animator who is ready for the challenge of producing a ground-breaking AAA title. Taking a high responsibility postilion, you'll ensure high-end cinematic and artistic quality of all scenes produced from the cinematic team, and conduct regular review into the animation teams excellence.You'll manage animation backlogs, bugs and risks and also oversee, advise and drive the animation team to ensure the high quality results that this studio are known for are preserved!
- Report to the Animation Director, keeping them informed of daily/weekly/monthly progress.
- Organise, run and direct mocap shoots for scenes that are produced.
- Be an integral part of the actor hiring process when it comes to external body/face/voice actor searches.
- Review and fine tweak (where necessary) the final touches for all scenes produced by Cinematics.
- Scope, manage and run the Outsource plans for Cinematics when required.
Why you should apply:
This is your chance to not only join a career-defining AAA studio, but also work for an employer who looks after their staff with perks including an on-site gym, studio social trips and discounted merchandise.
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.