Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader?
My client is an international team of more than 300 talented employees, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona.They create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
The Lead Artist with their team of Artists runs the artistic development of one of our games and is ultimately responsible for quality and efficiency.
They are responsible for the technical pipeline, art bible, style guides and project briefs, with the goal to align all contributing teams on the vision of the game we are building.
The Lead Artist acts mostly hands-off, not producing final art, instead facilitates learning and knowledge sharing. Being ultimately responsible for quality and execution of art, our Art Leads come with a wealth of experience managing teams and expectations.
- Initiate and coordinate communication between the game and distributed teams.
- Create and align on the Roadmaps with the Producer and Head of Product.
- Define & create Technical Pipeline, Art Bible, Style Guides
- Create Brief Templates and manage workload with distributed teams.
- The drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to run a successful game production.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven & customer focused
- 8 years+ of experience in the games industry as an Art Director, Lead Artist or in a similar management position.
- Able to validate all technical and quality aspects of Art.
- Experienced in 3D and 2D software like 3DS Max and Photoshop.
For more information contact Max@aswift.com or call on +44 (0) 1709 834 777