This is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most ambitious games to ever be developed!
Our client are a leading independent studio that is at the forefront of AAA experiences. They’re currently working on a highly anticipated Sci-Fi game which is expected to smash a number of records. If you’re looking for stability, a good wage, career progression and excitement, look no further.
To help bring their next game to fruition, our client are on the lookout for a Lead Animator to work alongside the animation team on implementing phenomenal animations within the game engine, work alongside the Cinematic Director to ensure that the performances captured on stage translate into the Real-time environment and to create key frame animations, as well as working with motion capture data for in-game assets.
• 4+ years of professional experience in game development – in an Animator capacity
• Shipped (from pre-production to release) 2-3+, large scale, AAA titles (PC, current/next-gen consoles)
• Positive, solution-orientated individual with a passion for game development
• A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation
• Expert knowledge with Maya and other equivalent software
• Motion Capture experience
• Ability to create fluid, smooth, realistic animations with specific demonstration of animation fundamentals
• Cinematography knowledge
• Experience with CryEngine/Lumberyard
• Experience with rigging
• Strong interest in science fiction based themes
• Experience with Outsourcing and/or collaboration with external studios
Why should you apply:
“I love the challenge. We’re being allowed the opportunity to make something incredible with an innovative vision while partnering with an excited and passionate community. When you’re doing something new, every day presents an unprecedented and thrilling challenge. It’s also a blast living every day so far into the future.”
For more information about this excellent role contact Danny Blachford on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org