This is your chance to join a leading independent computer games developer-publisher responsible for some iconic first person shooter games and bestselling comics & fiction. They've seen a lot of success with their most recent AAA title and are now looking to grow their Oxford – based team.
They're now looking for a Lead Animator to join their in house development team working on their latest video game projects. The successful candidate will head the animation team, ensuring that all aspects of game animation are pushed to the highest technical and aesthetic bar.
- 5+ years games industry experience
- At least one published AAA game title
- Experience of using motion capture
- Excellent knowledge of animating using Maya, with outstanding animation skills, demonstrating knowledge and application of weight, timing, pace, poses and storytelling.
- Excellent understanding of how animation must work in harmony with the game design.
- Fluent knowledge of working with Mo-cap. From shot lists, directing shoots and cleaning up final data.
Why you should apply:
This is a studio who look after their developers with a generous benefits package, including flexible working hours, childcare support, health support and lots and lots of free/discounted goodies!
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Danny Blachford on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email@example.com.