We’re working with a studio who have already dominated the Chinese mobile-game market with their games that aim to connect communities across borders, languages and cultures. They’re now looking for their next challenge with the opening of their new central Edinburgh-based studio.
Our client are looking for a Junior Technical Designer to join their growing team. You will work closely with the Game Director and other software team members on the delivery of in game missions. You will be involved in defining your own tasks, producing accurate task estimates and delivering your work within a defined timescale.
Qualifications & Experience
- A love and understanding of MMOs and mobile action titles.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline or relevant working experience is desirable.
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and accurately.
- Strong technical and creative skills in order to quickly bring ideas from concept to utilisation.
- Comfortable writing detailed low level design documentation.
Unfortunately we are unable to consider applications which don't meet the above requirements at this time.
Why you should apply
Take the opportunity to join a growing studio who strive for play-ability and provide an exciting game experience for all their players!
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.