We’re working with a studio who have already dominated the Chinese mobile-game market with their games that aim to connect communities across borders, languages and cultures. They’re now looking for their next challenge with the opening of their new central Edinburgh studio.
This studio are looking for a keen and talented Junior Game Designer to join the team. The game designer will share the responsibility for creating the functional designs of the game as well as confirm that the game systems are aligned with the projects vision.
- Experience with Unity.
- A firm understanding of the technical and creative game design process.
- A love and understanding of MMOs &TPS, as well as the challenges of designing for one.
- Demonstrable experience in game design (mods, unfinished titles, or shipped titles).
- Knowledge of free-to-play monetization techniques.
- Comfortable with setting up and analyzing user-tests.
- Mobile game development a plus.
Unfortunately we're only able to consider applications which meet the above requirements at this time.
Why you should apply?
Take the opportunity to join a growing studio who strive for play-ability and provide an exciting game experience for all their players!
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777