Junior Designer/UI Artist – Brighton
Our client is one of the biggest UK suppliers of virtual football, gambling and casino games. They're going from strength to strength and are now looking for a Junior Designer/UI Artist to join their ever growing team. You will be responsible for re-purposing and creating high quality assets for marketing and in game content, managing and keeping up to date the marketing guidelines and various templates for different gaming platform clients.
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate and After Effects)
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your versatility as a designer /artist and your adaptability to different styles and gaming genres.
- Experience developing marketing and gaming assets based on existing artwork and style guides as well as showcasing work across a range of media
- Experience in UI Design, 2d design and illustration, creating logos.
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of an industry standard 3D package like Maya
Unfortunately we're only able to consider applications which meet the above requirements at this time.
Why you should apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented graduate to break into the industry and be menored by some of the best, in a fun-loving environment.
Interested? Contact Sharan Bassi at Sharan@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.