My client is one of Europe's leading game development companies. They started in 2000, and have pushed the boundaries of technical and artistic excellence in their games ever since.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will take a lead role in the planning, design and operation of Guerrilla’s IT infrastructure;
- You will work in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment, constantly pushing the limits the latest hard- and software;
- Together with the IT director you will constantly re-design the core infrastructure, anticipating future demands from the development team.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience running a corporate network infrastructure and you know the OSI network layers by heart;
- You feel comfortable designing and configuring SAN and NAS;
- You run virtual machines for a living;
- You possess expert problem solving skills that allow you to identify any problem, even in situations where you lack specific experience;
- You have good knowledge of security relating to IT infrastructure.
For more information about this excellent role contact Jordan Bateman at Jordan@aswift.com or give us a call on 01709 834777.