Our Brighton-based client are already known for their already amazing AAA work, but they're now looking to take their studio to the next level with the development of their next title!
They’re currently ramping up their team for a new 3rd-person AAA character-action console game and are looking to bring on-board an experienced Gameplay Designer to create high visibility gameplay features, implement game mechanisms using proprietary game engine and scripting tools and proactively contribute to other relevant gameplay systems such as camera and AI.
- At least 3 years’ experience, and shipped at least one console game
- Experience with visual scripting tools
- Practical experience in any of the following game design areas: combat system, character skills, character control and animation
- Passionate, self-motivated, task driven and open to constructive criticism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in competitive multiplayer games a bonus
For more information about this excellent role contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email email@example.com.