Our client creates category-leading games played by over 100 million gamers across the globe. They develop their own original titles and develop games based on big “Hollywood”-IPs. By combining technology, game-design, art, analytics, and bringing together passionate people from around the globe, they have repeatedly been able to produce hit games.
By developing all their games in small, vibrant teams you are assured a high degree of responsibility on your game.They're now looking for an experienced Game Design Director to join their talented crew and take responsibility for organising game design for each title they're currently developing. You'll champion excellence in design and solve related problems across a wide variety of genres.
- 7 – 10 years of professional experience and advanced leadership including communication and project management skills is required, with a minimum of 5 years as a senior level professional
- Solid experience in the entertainment and/or video game / interactive markets
- Strong understanding of principles and in-life management of mobile F2P games.
- Demonstrable mastery of game design principles, documentation and tracking
- Solid understanding/philosophy of game design and the realities of production from an art, tech, and design standpoint
- Demonstrated ability to make compromises while maintaining design integrity
Why you should apply:
This is a great chance to join a relaxed studio who work with a super-flat hierarchy where everyone has their views heard. Their friendly atmosphere is nicely complimented by their commitment to a healthy work-life balance.
In addition, their office is centrally located above the city skyline, giving you fantastic panoramic views to promote creativity, and more importantly enjoy all the free local beer the studio provides.
Interested? Contact Danny Blachford at Danny.email@example.com or on 01709 834777.