Environment Artist – London
Our client have created some of the most successful titles to hit the gaming market in recent years and are now wanting to add to its family of permanent staff. They're looking for an exceptionally talented Environment Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing a ground-breaking AAA title.
- Levels and environments created in unreal engine 3 or equivalent
- High-resolution modelling in Max and/or Z-brush.
- Normal mapped game assets.
- Expert Use of UE3 or equivalent game editor
- 3DS Max and Photoshop at expert level.
- Z-brush experience
- Demonstrate a specialist skill in a relevant area of art
Why you should apply:
This is a studio who invests in the development and wellbeing of their staff. They provide an in-office gym, yoga, massages and public transports ticket loans to name just a few of the many benefits!
Interested? Get in touch! Max@aswift.com – +44 (0) 1709 834 777