This is your chance to join a committed team of technology leaders and foremost thinkers in artificial intelligence. They’re looking to recruit the best of the best, and are currently placed in the top 5% of start-ups globally.
Spirit AI are working to revolutionise how players interact with in-game characters. Using cutting edge AI technology, developers will be able to create characters who have to ability to respond dynamically and emotively to the player. The company’s other project, Spirit Ally, aims to use AI to safeguard and protect the user’s digital spaces.
Due to their continued growth, the team is looking to bring on board a Data Scientist. You’ll be working with Product Management and Product Development teams to identify areas where clients could benefit from deeper insights into their communities, visualise real time communities’ dynamics, predict communities’ changes and trends. You’ll identify algorithms and techniques to derive insights and implement them from ETL to visualisation, and develop statistic modelling requirements, prototypes and dashboards to demonstrate proof of concept.
- Minimum 2-3 years of real world experience in statistical modelling, descriptive and inferential statistics
- Advanced degree in computer science/statistics/applied math
- Ability to develop experimental and analytic plans for data modelling processes, use of strong baselines, ability to accurately determine cause and effect relations
- Ability to work independently with remote teams
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems and communicate effective the findings
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional level of organization
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Works effectively within an Agile framework, adhering to agile best practices and processes
Why should you apply:
Spirit AI are developing products like nobody else, this is real cutting edge AI. They’ve doubled in size over the past year and show no signs of slowing down as they recruit the world leaders in AI, placing them in the top 5% of start-ups globally.