COO – Oxford
This is a fantastic chance to join an award-winning independent Oxford studio who develop sports games across digital download platforms. The 20 developer-strong studio have earned over 400 million downloads of their games to date and achieved countless top spots throughout various app stores.
After 5 years of strong growth they are now seeking to appoint a COO to take ownership of the operational, commercial and financial sides of the business. They're seeking a dynamic leader, with significant commercial & strategic skills & experience to work alongside the founder and senior team to help continue their strong growth and success. On top of everything else, you must be passionate about football and sport!
You'll contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Strong financial experience, from day to day operations to strategy & planning.
- Proven commercial experience in a varied, multi-disciplined role.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in digital space (Games, App, Web, Fintech, E-commerce).
- Knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Experience in managing talented high performing teams.
- Negotiation, leadership, management and strong inter-personal skills.
- A genuine interest in football would be a major advantage.
Why you should apply:
This role is open to those with experience in management, as well as those who’re willing to step up, take on more responsibility and get hands on and stuck into the role. The studio provides fantastic relocation support, excellent bonuses, healthcare as well as Club-Wembley tickets. In addition, as part of their continued promise to care for their staff, the studio employs a zero overtime policy.
Interested? Contact Chris Mellor at Chris@aswift.com or on 01709 834777.
Not for you but know someone who's perfect? Refer us a friend and earn £1000!