You will be part of the Marketing team, working with the Head of Sales and Marketing, to grow and develop the communications strategy.
You will build, connect and maintain the strategy across social media, press, newsletter, and internal communications, being our client's voice to the public. You will be highly motivated to get placements and to output quality social media posts, whilst determined to break KPIs and analyses down to a science. You’ll be prepared for the expected and unexpected, and have an innate talent of planning and organisation.
- Creating and delivering integrated PR and digital marketing strategies and campaigns from start to finish, reaching target consumer audiences
- Creating go-to-market launch strategies alongside key stakeholders to effectively roll out key product launches
- Seeking out new opportunities whilst managing the marketing budget to make strategic decisions to advance the business
- Conceptualising, drafting and pitching fresh new ideas to press, media and influencers to secure global coverage
- Building close relationships with media and influencers to create key partnerships for our client
- Running the Thought Leadership program with the CEO via the planning and organising of relevant speaking opportunities around the globe
- Creating a sustainable social media strategy to implement across the following channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Medium
- Writing and maintaining the newsletter strategy across both the education and consumer facing sides of the business to promote awareness, retention and/or sell through
- Writing and editing briefs to the content team to create assets needed throughout various areas of the business
- Undertaking all internal copywriting
- 3+ years of relevant and proven experience in Communications, PR, Social Media or a similar field – client side preferred but not mandatory
- Experience of brand management and communications capacity
- Experience managing budgets
- Excellent writing, presenting, and conversational skills
- Some experience with analytics and social posting tools (Meltwater, Sprout Social, Google Analytics)
- Driven by results with exceptional time management skills
- Equipped with a “can do” attitude and a sense of humour
- Previous startup experience is a bonus
For more information about this excellent role contact Chris Mellor on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.