Aardvark Swift are pleased to be working exclusively with an exciting social gaming company in Western Australia!
Our client create exciting social casino games where millions of users come together for fun & excitement. As one of the leading and most innovative game makers on Facebook, they're pioneering the industry into the future of social entertainment. This is an exciting time to be joining them as they have been funded and backed by the best in the business to expand on the success of their core product.
They’re looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their fast moving Product team in Perth (Australia), and they’re happy to consider overseas applicants. You’ll be joining a hardworking, fun loving team who all work in a social environment and enjoy flexible working hours.
What will you be doing?
- Map, improve and own the process for creating product documentation and specs in JIRA with metrics to implement and monitor improvements
- Work with Product VP to create, maintain and develop business process designs for the product team
- Act as BA for the Product Team in the business and work with the VP of Product to research and deliver new products in the innovation space
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team as the Subject Matter Expert on the detailed product design
- Provide advice on process improvements, pick up new research and products etc
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Games Design, Business, Business Improvement IT, Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional Business / Systems Analysis / Games Analytics experience
- Objective and analytical in your analysis of the requirements and creative in your solutions
- Experienced in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Technology awareness – you need the ability to understand how IT systems and technology can help solve business problems
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing. .
- You must be proactive, self-motivated, logical and objective
- Adaptable in communicating ideas and processes effectively to different audiences
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and successfully launch new products in an Agile environment
- Experience working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Available to live in Perth, Australia
- JIRA & Confluence experience
- Experience working in a computer gaming and/or a design and product environment
- Experience in writing SQL queries or computer programming
- Experience working in distributed teams across multiple time zones
For more information about this excellent role contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.