This is your chance to work for one of the most influential studios in the industry. Our client are responsible for multiple iconic franchises, with the most popular selling over 130 million units worldwide. With talent from all over the world, our client knows how to develop successful titles and shows no signs of slowing down.
Due to their continued success, they're now looking to add a Brand Director to their ever growing team. You'll take responsibility for developing the marketing and launch strategies for a new shooter initiative. You'll lead the cross-functional teams and be focused on all aspects of the consumer lifecycle, from new account acquisition to lapsed player re-engagement.
- Direct experience working with MTX business models.
- Shooter fan, understanding the competitive landscape intricately.
- Actively plays, or has played, a variety of F2P titles and understands the monetisation required within this business model.
- Good and confident communicator, comfortable communicating with a diverse number of stakeholders across different territories.
- International experience.
- Experience of working with US or Japanese teams, preferably development teams.
- Worked with, or participated in, the eSports/F2P MMO section of the market, understanding the requirements for success in this arena.
Interested? Contact Smith-Westergaard for more information on email@example.com or on +44 1709 834777