This studio have been developing standout AAA video games since 1994 across a range of genres. Having sold millions of copies of their critically acclaimed diverse games portfolio, they’re now in a position to self-publish, and aim to put themselves, as well as the games industry as a whole, at the forefront of the world’s entertainment industry.
Due to their continued success, they’re looking to add an Animator to their family of developers. Working closely with the Lead Animator and Art Director, you’ll create animations all the way from creation to the game engine using their in-house tools which are consistent with the game’s visual design.
- Create compelling, nuanced and versitile animations that look great and fulfil gameplay requirements
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of animation principals and character acting
- Give and receive constructive feedback to improve their work
- Professional experience using Autodesk Maya or a similar 3D package
Icing on the cake:
- Experience working with an animation behaviour tree software (Havoc Behaviour, Unity Mechanim, Unreal State Machines etc.) is an advantage, but not essential
- Knowledge of game pipelines advantageous
- Motion capture experience useful but not essential
- Autodesk Maya experience useful but not essential
Why you should apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a talented team of developers who have created globally recognised games – your work will be in the hands of millions!
Interested? Contact Danny Blachford for more information at Danny.firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 1709 834 777.