Our client are a successful games studio based in France who have developed a handful of exciting games ranging from RPGs to FPSs. They’ve adapted famous brands and created their own critically acclaimed original IPs from scratch for both current and next gen platforms, including HoloLens!
They have a varied team with over 80 developers from 10 different nationalities; giving their games an international flavour and a sense of individuality! Due to continued growth and success, they’re now looking for a versatile 3D Artist to join their team on their most ambitious game yet.
- Modelling next-gen objects from photos and designs
- Create and apply adequate textures
- Working in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
Skills and Experience:
- 3D Graphic/Design qualification
- Minimum of 3 year experience in modelling in video games industry
- IT skills (3DSMAX, Zbrush, Photoshop etc.)
- Good skills in modelling and texturing for next-gen: normal map, specular map
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Danny Blachford on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.